disclaimer
fast rules

This page may appear weird if viewed with IE. Use MFF. If you don't like it, don't read it. Also..Blog MAY contain some crude language. If you cannot take it, my advice to you is to simply close this page, and do not come back.

profile
about me

Nanyang poly electronics, computer and communications first year student. Avid computer gamer.


I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan
tagboard
let's chat


ShoutMix chat widget


links
escapades

Zakiah
Meishan
Wanyu
Chermaine
Joseph
Kelly
Terrence Yeoh
Hafizah
Louis.L
Sheena
Tag me if you want me to add you to my currently pitiful list lol And as you can see, i can't be assed to alphabetize my links.

archive
nostalgia

April 2009 June 2009 July 2009

credits
thankyou

designer: frozen.d}
resources: x


Goddamnit stop sending me wrongly addressed emails!
(Wednesday, June 10, 2009/7:40 AM)

Gah!!
I don't know these people and i don't know why their email goes to me!
I keep getting emails from people advertising their blogshop, when its addressed to other people!
Todays email was this -

RE: ‏
From: macarena cuevas maeso (makcuma@hotmail.com)

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 10 June 2009 02: 06AM
To: mystery_gal12@hotmail.com
Dear friend:
- Do you want buy better quality and low price goods, welcome to register on my company website you will get member price &VIP price.here many brand electronic products,i belive you will love one of item on our store.
(such as digital cameras,mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, and so on)

- Please to visit our homepage:bettermore.net

- your's :feifei :-)


P.S. On our store,if buy 5 pcs,you can get one free...... :-) :-)
- Kind Regards

No, i don't know any "fei fei" and i am most certainly NOT a Mystery_gal damnit!
This is drivin me crazy!


posted by Sean. Press for cookie | 0 Comments ~