disclaimer
fast rules

This page may appear weird if viewed with IE. Use MFF. If you don't like it, don't read it. Also..Blog MAY contain some crude language. If you cannot take it, my advice to you is to simply close this page, and do not come back.

profile
about me

Nanyang poly electronics, computer and communications first year student. Avid computer gamer.


I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan
tagboard
let's chat


ShoutMix chat widget


links
escapades

Zakiah
Meishan
Wanyu
Chermaine
Joseph
Kelly
Terrence Yeoh
Hafizah
Louis.L
Sheena
Tag me if you want me to add you to my currently pitiful list lol And as you can see, i can't be assed to alphabetize my links.

archive
nostalgia

April 2009 June 2009 July 2009

credits
thankyou

designer: frozen.d}
resources: x


Found some funny pictures online :D
(Thursday, June 4, 2009/12:31 AM)



Here they are!
Aren't they cute? :D


posted by Sean. Press for cookie | 0 Comments ~